2013/2014 Premier League fixtures

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

StrikerMo

StrikerMo
  • 21,921 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

Can you get BT Sports on Sky?

Found this for you, don't know if it's relevant...

Sky TV customers can get the BT Sport channels on their Sky+HD boxes for free if they have a BT Broadband subscription.

Failing that, Sky customers who don't want to switch to BT for broadband can get all three BT Sport channels for £12/month or £15/month if they want to include the HD channels as well.

In either case, to get BT Sport on Sky, you'll need to call BT directly as there won't be an option to bundle the BT Sport channels with the Sky package.

Sky channel numbers for BT Sport haven't been announced yet, but the idea is when you see the BT Sport channels listed in the guide, you'll be able to call a number on your TV screen and order them in.

Channel numbers for BT Sport on Sky are:

• BT Sport 1: Channel 445
  • BT Sport 2: Channel 446
  • BT Sport 1 HD: Channel 413
  • BT Sport 2 HD: Channel 414
  • ESPN: Channel 433
  • ESPN HD: Channel 417

"My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch...and you can print that."

Dave

Dave
  • 5,099 posts
  • Joined 29-April 13

Found this for you, don't know if it's relevant...

Cheers mate, perfectly relevant  :)

Think I'll pass since I don't have BT Broadband and Sky is a rip off as it is.

StrikerMo

StrikerMo
  • 21,921 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

BO_DK12CUAAl8Qa.jpg

"My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch...and you can print that."

Mondovi

Mondovi
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 24-April 13

Moyes is starting off with tough matches. Quite unlucky.

Out of the first five matches, if we only manage to win two of them, I wouldn't be too disappointed.

First game against Swansea. Swansea will kick off strong. I expect this to be a tough match.

Second game against Chelsea. Against Mourinho, this will be one of the biggest games for Moyes this season.

Third game against Liverpool. Always tough to play against Liverpool at Anfield

Fourth game against Crystal Palace. I expect us to win this one.

Fifth game against Man City. Again, Another big game in citeh's territory.

I expect loads of journalists and even many of our supporters saying "Moyes out" after our fifth game this season. I honestly don't expect us to retain the title this season. But I hope the Glazers are patient to keep faith in Moyes for a while.

United4Me

United4Me
  • 4,564 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

Rio wary of hardest-ever start

Rio Ferdinand believes the fixtures computer has dealt United the toughest-ever start to a Barclays Premier League season.

The champions begin the defence of the title with a visit to Swansea City's Liberty Stadium, scene of a 1-1 draw last year, on Saturday 17 August.

Chelsea and Liverpool are next in line with the Manchester derby taking place on 22 September after new boys Crystal Palace have made the trip to Old Trafford.

When asked about the early fixtures, which follow his Testimonial against Sevilla on 9 August, Ferdinand told ManUtd.com: "It focuses us, definitely. There’s no easing our way into the league this year. We’ve got to be ready to go from the off. 

http://www.manutd.co...gue-season.aspx

"New Season, New Era, Same Spirit

:man_united:

Twitter @United4Me2

StrikerMo

StrikerMo
  • 21,921 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

I'm looking forward to being put to the fire!  It will help us grow as a unit! 

United4Me

United4Me
  • 4,564 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

I think I would like a few warm up games to give everyone a chance to adapt to all the changes but hey, not like we have a choice

Twitter @United4Me2

Mike

Mike
  • 11,915 posts
  • Joined 27-December 11

Like I've said from the day they were announced, I'd have liked an easier start, but if we were to gain a good amount of points from those games, the players would be on a high - especially if we took 4 or more points from the City & Chelsea games.

IN TEARS.              I'll eat my own shit if we finish outside the top 4! - Jamie, 20/05/14, Page 4 LVG thread. // If we sign Vidal, I'll buy a shirt with Fellaini's name on the back. - Jamie 07/07/14, Page

113 W/WPYO Thread. // Still can't quite get my head around the fact he [Fellaini] didn't bring any of his previous goal threat. - Ole

Marc

Marc
  • 9,803 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Football season starts as of right now, just got in from work to this bad boy waiting for me :D

[attachment=2181:image.jpg]

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" - Bullet Tooth Tony
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” - Harlan Ellison
“不要給他媽的這是什麼看起來不錯 - 馬克

StrikerMo

StrikerMo
  • 21,921 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

are you in seat 41?

Marc

Marc
  • 9,803 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
[attachment=2184:image.jpg]

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" - Bullet Tooth Tony
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” - Harlan Ellison
“不要給他媽的這是什麼看起來不錯 - 馬克

Marc

Marc
  • 9,803 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

are you in seat 41?

Yeah my dad got his with 40 on as well, decent personal touch from the club.

“不要給他媽的這是什麼看起來不錯 - 馬克

United4Me

United4Me
  • 4,564 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

Moyes undecided on first XI

David Moyes insists he is yet to formulate a starting XI for Manchester United’s opening match of the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season against Swansea City.

The match, to be held at the Liberty Stadium on Saturday 17 August, will be the manager’s first top-flight outing in charge of the Reds following the retirement of his predecessor Sir Alex Ferguson, adding to the intrigue of what is already a traditionally exciting fixture.

However, despite working closely with his recently acquired squad of champions during this summer’s Tour 2013 presented by Aon, Moyes is yet to decide on a favoured team and would like to evaluate his players further before the big kick off.

“I'm still getting to know my players,” David explains. “I have several players back home who I've not met yet because of international duties. I don't have a starting XI for the Swansea game formulated in my head yet. We still have three games in Europe before the season starts. We'll look at it then.”

The first of those three remaining matches is Monday’s clash with Kitchee FC in Hong Kong, where heavy rain has made for difficult playing conditions in recent weeks. And although the boss is concerned, he remains hopeful of improvements.

“I do have concerns about the surface but it's mainly due to the weather and that's an act of God, so we can't do anything about that. We'll travel to Hong Kong tomorrow and hopefully find the conditions improved and the pitch in a better state than it's been in recently.”

Twitter @United4Me2

Mike

Mike
  • 11,915 posts
  • Joined 27-December 11

IN TEARS.              I'll eat my own shit if we finish outside the top 4! - Jamie, 20/05/14, Page 4 LVG thread. // If we sign Vidal, I'll buy a shirt with Fellaini's name on the back. - Jamie 07/07/14, Page

113 W/WPYO Thread. // Still can't quite get my head around the fact he [Fellaini] didn't bring any of his previous goal threat. - Ole

StrikerMo

StrikerMo
  • 21,921 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

not yet

Mike

Mike
  • 11,915 posts
  • Joined 27-December 11

Swansea play against Malmo tomorrow which is live on ITV4 from 7:30pm... it may seem irrelevant, but our first game is of course Swansea. Could be a chance to see the likes of Bony in action, to get an idea of what we'll be up against.

StrikerMo

StrikerMo
  • 21,921 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13

I'll have to try to catch that game.  Haven't seen swansea yet this pre-season. 

Mondovi

Mondovi
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 24-April 13

:thumbsup: Do you usually go to all the games including away ones?

Marc

Marc
  • 9,803 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

:thumbsup: Do you usually go to all the games including away ones?

Unfortunately not. I go to every home game (barring the odd exception if I'm on holiday or whatever) and I apply to most aways. Main word being 'apply' because I never fucking get them, including the opening day at Swansea :(

Hoping for more luck as the season goes on.

“不要給他媽的這是什麼看起來不錯 - 馬克

Mondovi

Mondovi
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 24-April 13

Unfortunately not. I go to every home game (barring the odd exception if I'm on holiday or whatever) and I apply to most aways. Main word being 'apply' because I never fucking get them, including the opening day at Swansea :(

Hoping for more luck as the season goes on.

Never been a season ticket holder myself, but I thought you have a much better chance of getting aways ones if you are a season ticket holder. I know someone who's been a season ticket holder and went to every single match past 3 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users